AmazonSmile Setup Guide for Backup
Here’s how AmazonSmile works: each time a customer shops at smile.amazon.co.uk Amazon donates a 0.5% of the net purchase price of the eligible products. That doesn’t sound like a lot, but it all adds up and in the first four months, in the US alone, Amazon donated $69 million. And there’s no additional cost or charge to either customers or charities.
How you can register for AmazonSmile to support Backup Charity at no cost to yourself in just 2 minutes!
- Enter into your search bar https://smile.amazon.co.uk or click here
- In the pick your own charitable organisation window, type – backup – click select
- Now when you shop at smile.amazon.co.uk, your purchases will support backup.
- If you are a Mac user you will also get the following prompt which you may choose if you so wish – “Next, make it easy to return to smile.amazon.co.uk.Install Amazon Assistant to ensure your purchases will support your charity. We will always take you to smile.amazon.co.uk when you click on any link in the assistant.” Click here to install for Safari
- Now continue shopping as you would normally – It’s as easy as that!
To shop at AmazonSmile, just go to the https://smile.amazon.co.uk website each time.If you happen to go to the regular www.amazon.co.uk link – Amazon will ask you if you wish to shop on the same page but through the AmazonSmile site enabling the continued support of backup.
If you wish to know more, all the details about AmazonSmile can be found here
Support backup: The Technical Entertainment Charity by starting your shopping at https://smile.amazon.co.uk/ch/1159168-0