Backup Pumpkin Challenge
Backup is launching the Backup Pumpkin Challenge, a competition to help raise awareness of the Charity in a fun and creative way.
We want you to get involved, be it as an individual, company or team.
All you need is a pumpkin, your design and any props or tech you want to incorporate to bring your design to life.
If you want to use the opportunity to fundraise too (though not a requirement) that would be fantastic.
We ask that you promote this competition on any of your social media portals… even if you’re not entering it would be great if you could help to spread the word about this competition and thus promote
Backup Pumpkin Challenge consists of 4x Categories
- Best overall design (judged by panel)
- Best use of tech (judged by panel)
- Most money raised (via
BackupPumpkin Challenge Fundraising Page)
- Most overall likes (on Instagram)
Due to competition being open to anyone and anywhere, we will not be giving away any big prizes, but we will contact winners to send some
All winners will be promoted on our social media pages, marketing material and industry press. Plus you get the prize of industry bragging rights!
Entry Details / Terms & Conditions
- Minimum requirement is a pumpkin and your design
- Entry is free, though donations are always welcome – visit the
Backupwebsite if you wish to make a donation
- To enter your design upload a maximum of 3x photos and/or Video of which is no more than 15 seconds to Instagram
- Upload your entries onto your Instagram* using the hashtag #BackupPumpkinChallenge along with your name or team name
- If you wish to enter the ‘Most Money Raised’ category, you need to sign up to our
BackupPumpkin Challenge Fundraising page
- All entries must be posted on Instagram using #BackupPumpkinChallenge by 31st of October 2019
- ‘Most Money Raised’ & ‘Most Overall Likes’ judging will take place at 9am on 5th November 2019
- ‘Best Overall Design’ & ‘Best Use of Tech’ will be deliberated by judging panel after 31st October 2019
- All winners to be announced on the 5th of November 2019
- Judges have final ruling on all entries
- Judging panel consists of a board member from
Backup, ALD and ASD
- Winners will be contacted by
Backupon announcement date
- Winning designs will be promoted on
Backupsocial media pages, marketing material and industry press
Any further questions regarding the above entry details and T&C’s please contact [email protected]
*If you don’t have a Instagram account our creative partners in this challenge, industry marketing and social media company Collaborative Creations, can upload your design via their Instagram.
Contact Mike at Collaborative creations – [email protected]
We can’t wait to see your weird and wonderful pumpkin designs!
Don’t forget to follow #BackupPumpkinChallenge